Having well-aligned teeth and a perfect bite is very important in living a healthy and enjoyable life. While some people think that orthodontics is only about improving the appearance and attractiveness of one's smile, Dr. Majd and our team at Laguna Niguel Orthodontics believe that Orthodontic treatment can affect all aspects of one's life and well-being. The benefits of orthodontic treatment include:
- Improved general health of the teeth and gums
- Healthy bite, chewing and speech functions
- Increased self-image and confidence about smile appearance
Why choose orthodontic treatment at Laguna Niguel Orthodontics?
1.We are chosen among the "Top Orthodontists" in Orange County for several years because we love orthodontics, our patients and our job that helps us improve many people's smiles and health.
2. Dr. Majd's unique approach to orthodontic treatment has brought patients from far and even East Coast to have their treatment with her since other orthodontists had not presented the patient with the option or capacity of treatment that can affect the entire facial structure and esthetics of person's smile with creative and out of the box techniques and solutions. We are the orthodontist office of choice for many patients that were told they need jaw surgery or can't be corrected with Invisalign and they have written many reviews for us testifying about their impressive results at our office
3. Our state of the art technology, digital radiography, 3D imaging, and iTero digital impression scanner that eliminates messy molds and impressions and delivers 3D models of the patients teeth and simulates the after treatment outcome in less than 1 minute!
4. Friendly, fun and caring environment with an experienced and skilled team of well-trained orthodontic assistants provide a great experince for the patients specially the young and the "anxious"type!
What makes us stand out from other orthodontists is our passion and perfectionism! Orthodontic offices are usually very fast paced and patients don't get much time and attention from the orthodontist during their visit.Dr. majd has a very different approach.she loves spending time with her patients and is always eager to sit down with each patient and make sure their progress is on track and should there be any questions or concerns,it is addressed during their visit.We choose to book longer appointments to have more time with our patients.Yes, you guessed it right,we do have to work more days to care for our patients but that is not a concern since we love our job and are passionate about our patients smile!
Most orthodontists can give you straight teeth, but your treatment in our office is not just about the teeth. We want you to have the best results and a great experience during the course of your treatment at each visit.
Dr. Majd is such a perfectionist! She is known throughout the Laguna Niguel orthodontic community for her unique “whole face” approach for the patients. She likes to analyze the teeth, bite, and the facial features of each patient to decide on the best treatment plan. She takes her time with each patient, performing meticulous adjustments at each visit and enjoying time spent with each patient. When you become a part of our office family, we want you to truly feel at home.
How Orthodontic Treatment Works
Orthodontics is the science and art of achieving perfect position, alignment and relationship of the teeth, jaws and the entire face.
Orthodontic treatment, whether with traditional metal braces, clear braces, or Invisalign®, is a slow process due to the fact that the teeth need to be moved while the bone around them is remodeled. Moving teeth too quickly or without proper planning can result in damage to the teeth and/or surrounding bone structure.
Dr. Majd’s extensive education and experience has given her the knowledge necessary to move teeth efficiently and safely with maximum patient comfort.
Length of Treatment
Orthodontic treatment time depends on the complexity of the case,amount of tooth movement necessary, patient's biology and cooperation with treatment. The average length of orthodontic treatment is around 24 to 36 months, though it can range from six months to several years depending on the case and patient cooperation.
At Laguna Niguel Orthodontics, we utilize the latest techniques and state of the art appliances to achieve the ideal results in the shortest possible time. Dr. Majd also likes to have additional options such as Acceledent, Propel, Wilcodontics (surgically assisted orthodontics) as well as Damon and other self ligating braces available for patients seeking the shortest treatment time without compromising results.
Some advertisements such as "six month smiles" or "fast braces" are not based on scientific facts and research, simply marketing hypes and we strongly advise against them specially if the provider is a general dentist and not an orthodontist who specializes in Orthodontics.
After your initial appointments and getting started with braces or Invisalign aligners, you’ll need to come in every four to six weeks for check-up appointments and adjustments at which Dr. Majd will be evaluating and monitoring the progress of treatment and make necessary adjustments.